WordPress 5.3.2 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress child theme 5.3.2
- FILE NAMEstudio-pro-v2.3.0.zip
- FILE SIZE590746 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 3
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, XML, Bitmap images, Adobe Illustrator
- THEME URIhttps://seothemes.com/themes/studio-pro/
- AUTHOR URIhttps://seothemes.com
- TAGSone-column, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, accessibility-ready, custom-logo, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images, full-width-template, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments,
- CREATION DATE2020-01-13
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-01-13
- LAST VALIDATION2020-01-13 21:50
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function in file customize.php. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
- .csscomb.json was found.
- add_theme_support() was found in the file setup.php. However get_post_format and/or has_post_format were not found, and no use of formats in the CSS was detected.
- Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.
See https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/accessibility/Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.
- The theme appears to use include or require : customize.php 43: include_once( get_stylesheet_directory() . '/includes/rgba.php' ); If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.The theme appears to use include or require : output.php 53: include_once( get_stylesheet_directory() . '/includes/colors.php' ); If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.