WordPress 5.4 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress child theme 5.4
- FILE NAMEshowcase-pro-v2.0.2.zip
- FILE SIZE863315 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://my.studiopress.com/themes/showcase/
- AUTHOR URIhttp://www.designbybloom.co
- TAGSone-column, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, accessibility-ready, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
- CREATION DATE2020-01-13
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-01-13
- LAST VALIDATION2020-01-13 21:58
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function in file customize.php. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
- Found wp_deregister_script in functions.php. Themes must not deregister core scripts. 350: wp_deregister_script( 'superfish' );351: wp_deregister_script( 'superfish-args' );
- More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs. The domains found are showcase, digital, showcase-pro.
- The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
- .ds_store was found.
- Text Domain: is missing from your style.css header.
- Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.