WordPress 5.5.3 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 5.5.3
- FILE NAMEredwood.zip
- FILE SIZE1275273 bytes
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://solopine.com/theme/redwood
- AUTHOR URIhttp://solopine.com
- CREATION DATE2020-09-26
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-09-26
- LAST VALIDATION2020-09-26 07:12
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- error_log was found.
solopine-meta-fields.zip redwood-core.zip vafpress-post-formats-ui-develop.zip.
Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was
- Found wrong tag in style.css header.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- No reference to custom background was found in the theme.
- Screenshot size is 880x660px. Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- Possible hard-coded links were found in the file footer.php.30: <p class='copyright'><?php echo wp_kses_post(get_theme_mod('solopine_footer_copyright', '© 2017 - Solo Pine. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by <a href='http://solopine.com'>SoloPine.com</a>')); ?></p>
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file taxonomy.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : header.php 21: If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.