WordPress 5.6 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 5.6
- FILE NAMENewspaper2.zip
- FILE SIZE1973441 bytes
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://tagdiv.com
- TAGSblack, white, one-column, two-columns, fixed-layout
- CREATION DATE2019-11-12
- LAST FILE UPDATE2019-11-12
- LAST VALIDATION2019-11-12 07:48
- OTHER VERSIONS
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output.
<?php register_sidebar( $args ); ?>
The theme appears to use dynamic_sidebars() but no register_sidebar() was found. See:
$tdnull['td_011'] = base64_encode( '7GP00000-78e1-4oa4-00000-2dfd39!Nulled' );
Found base64_encode in file functions.php.
- Found <iframe frameBorder="0" src="' . td_global::$http_or_https . '://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=' . $this-> in file td_module_single_mob.php. 47: $buffy .= '<iframe frameBorder='0' src='' . td_global::$http_or_https . '://www.facebo
if ( ! isset( $content_width ) ) $content_width = 900;
No content width has been defined. Example:
- The tag black has been deprecated, it must be removed from style.css header.The tag white has been deprecated, it must be removed from style.css header.The tag fixed-layout has been deprecated, it must be removed from style.css header.
- Wrong installation directory for the theme name. The directory name must match the slug of the theme. This theme's correct slug and text-domain is newspaper.
- The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
- Themes should not hide admin bar. Detected in file style.css.
- Could not find add_theme_support( 'automatic-feed-links' ).
- Could not find wp_link_pages.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- No reference to custom background was found in the theme.
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- No reference to the_post_thumbnail was found in the theme.
- No reference to post-thumbnails was found in the theme.
- Text Domain: is missing from your style.css header.
- Screenshot size is 732x549px. Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- Possible Favicon found in functions.php. Favicons are handled by the Site Icon setting in the customizer since version 4.3.
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : comments.php 8: require_once('includes/wp_booster/comments.php'); If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.The theme appears to use include or require : sidebar.php 7: require_once('includes/wp_booster/sidebar.php'); If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.