WordPress 5.3.2 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress child theme 5.3.2
- FILE NAMEmagazine-pro-v3.5.0.zip
- FILE SIZE2317563 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/
- AUTHOR URIhttp://www.studiopress.com/
- TAGSone-column, two-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-background, custom-logo, custom-menu, e-commerce, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready, accessibil
- CREATION DATE2020-01-13
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-01-13
- LAST VALIDATION2020-01-13 22:20
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function in file customize.php. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
- Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.
- Possible hard-coded links were found in the file landing-page.php.20: <figure class='wp-block-image'><img src='$magazine_landing_image_url' alt='Paris' class='wp-image-1377'/><figcaption> Photo by <a href='https://unsplash.com/photos/Pi3YUQivm6o' target='_blank' rel='noreferrer noPossible hard-coded links were found in the file contact.php.24: <p>Add a contact form to this page with the WPForms Lite plugin (Third Party). Learn <a href='https://my.studiopress.com/documentation/wpforms/plugin-usage/create-contac