WordPress 6.1.1 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 6.1.1
- FILE NAMEentox.zip
- FILE SIZE3945659 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, HTML, XML, Bitmap images, Adobe Illustrator
- TAGStwo-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-menu, editor-style, featured-images, flexible-header, full-width-template, post-formats, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, translation-ready
- CREATION DATE2022-12-04
- LAST FILE UPDATE2022-12-04
- LAST VALIDATION2022-12-04 06:02
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
ova-framework.zip ova-brw-wcfm.zip ova-brw.zip.
Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- Possible variable $primary_font_family found in translation function in class-main.php. Translation function calls should not contain PHP variables.
- At least one hard coded date was found in the file blog.php. Function get_option( 'date_format' ) should be used instead.
- Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file category.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file tag.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file author.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : active-plugins.php 3: require_once (ENTOX_URL.'/install-resource/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php' If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.