WordPress 4.6+ theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 4.6+
- FILE NAMEedu-axis.1.0.3.zip
- FILE SIZE1780171 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- TAGSblog, e-commerce, portfolio, flexible-header, translation-ready, custom-menu, custom-logo, featured-images, footer-widgets, custom-background, grid-Layout, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, custom-colors, full-width-template, post-formats, theme-op
- CREATION DATE2020-07-31
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-07-31
- LAST VALIDATION2020-07-31 10:05
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.
- The theme doesn't have comment pagination code in it. Use paginate_comments_links() to add comment pagination, or older previous_comments_link() and next_comments_link() functions.
- No reference to custom background was found in the theme.
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file category.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file tag.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file taxonomy.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : woocommerce.php 64: * @return array $classes modified to include 'woocommerce-active' class. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.