WordPress 6.3.1 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 6.3.1
- FILE NAMEdooplay 2.0.2 (1).zip
- FILE SIZE706366 bytes
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttps://doothemes.com/items/dooplay/
- AUTHOR URIhttps://doothemes.com/
- TAGStheme-options, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, custom-header, custom-menu, full-width-template
- CREATION DATE2019-09-26
- LAST FILE UPDATE2019-09-26
- LAST VALIDATION2019-09-26 20:37
- OTHER VERSIONS
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output.The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output.
- add_menu_page( File dbmovies.php : 4:
- Themes should not hide admin bar. Detected in file : dt_init.php.
if ( ! isset( $content_width ) ) $content_width = 900;
No content width has been defined. Example:
- Found wp_deregister_script in dt_init.php. Themes must not deregister core scripts. 1586: wp_deregister_script('autosave') ;
- Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n, with the arguments '(1) comment', '(%1$s) comments' in file comments.php.Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n, with the arguments in file dt_init.php.Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n, with the arguments 'vote', 'votes' in file init.php.Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n, with the arguments 'vote', 'votes' in file content.php.More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs. The domains found are mtms, votes.
- The theme uses the register_post_type() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
- thumbs.db was found.
- Could not find wp_link_pages.
- Could not find post_class.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- No reference to custom background was found in the theme.
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- .sticky css class is needed in theme css.
- .bypostauthor css class is needed in theme css.
- .gallery-caption css class is needed in theme css.
- Screenshot dimensions are wrong! Detected: 763x572px (763:572). Ratio of width to height should be 4:3.Screenshot size is 763x572px. Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- Possible hard-coded links were found in the file dbmovies.php.17: <h1><a href='https://dbmovies.org' target='_blank'><img src='<?php echo DT_DIR_URI; ?>/a
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : dt_init.php 1052: include_once ( DT_DIR . '/inc/includes/static/links.php');1114: require_once( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/image.php'); If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.