WordPress 5.4 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress child theme 5.4
- FILE NAMEcorporate-pro-v1.1.1.zip
- FILE SIZE636763 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 3
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, XML, Bitmap images, Adobe Illustrator
- THEME URIhttps://seothemes.com/themes/corporate-pro/
- AUTHOR URIhttps://seothemes.com
- TAGSone-column, two-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, accessibility-ready, custom-logo, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-header, custom-menu, featured-images, full-width-template, rtl-language-support, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments,
- CREATION DATE2020-01-13
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-01-13
- LAST VALIDATION2020-01-13 21:05
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function in file customize.php. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
- file_get_contents( CHILD_THEME_DIR . '/map.json' ), true ), file_get_contents was found in the file general.php 238: 'style' => json_decode(
- add_theme_support() was found in the file setup.php. However get_post_format and/or has_post_format were not found, and no use of formats in the CSS was detected.
- Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.
See https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/accessibility/Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.
- More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs. The domains found are corporate-pro, genesis.
- The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.