WordPress 5.5.1 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 5.5.1
- FILE NAMEcarrino-1.4.4.zip
- FILE SIZE593067 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, HTML, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://www.3forty.media/carrino
- AUTHOR URIhttp://www.3forty.media
- TAGSone-column, two-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar, grid-layout, custom-logo, custom-menu, featured-image-header, featured-images, footer-widgets, full-width-template, post-formats, theme-options, blog, portfolio, photography
- CREATION DATE2020-05-24
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-05-24
- LAST VALIDATION2020-05-24 11:46
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.
- More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs. The domains found are carrino, tgmpa.
- The theme doesn't have comment pagination code in it. Use paginate_comments_links() to add comment pagination, or older previous_comments_link() and next_comments_link() functions.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file category.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file tag.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file taxonomy.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file author.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : customizer.php 12: require_once 'custom_controls.php'; If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.