WordPress 5.7.1 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 5.7.1
- FILE NAMEbuildbench.zip
- FILE SIZE10598937 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, HTML, XML, Bitmap images, Adobe Illustrator
- AUTHOR URIhttp://themewinter.com
- TAGStheme-options, post-formats, featured-images
- CREATION DATE2020-12-25
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-12-25
- LAST VALIDATION2020-12-25 10:14
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- No reference to custom background was found in the theme.
- No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.
- At least one hard coded date was found in the file template.php. Function get_option( 'date_format' ) should be used instead.
- Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file taxonomy.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : init.php
Ligne40: require_once( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). $filename );
Ligne60: ** DO NOT use include() function anywhere else except init.php nd the theme functions.phpIf these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.