Bones (Rename Me!)
Bones (Rename Me!)
WordPress 5.4 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress theme 5.4
- FILE NAMEtheme-bones-master.zip
- FILE SIZE714497 bytes
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttp://www.themble.com/bones
- AUTHOR URIhttp://www.yoururlhere.com
- TAGSfluid-layout, responsive-layout, accessibility-ready, translation-ready, microformats, rtl-language-support
- CREATION DATE2020-02-17
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-02-17
- LAST VALIDATION2020-02-17 14:13
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- No reference to add_theme_support( "title-tag" ) was found in the theme.The theme needs to have <title> tags, ideally in the header.php file.The theme needs to have a call to wp_title(), ideally in the header.php file.
- .gitignore .gitattributes was found.
- The tag fluid-layout has been deprecated, it must be removed from style.css header.The tag responsive-layout has been deprecated, it must be removed from style.css header.Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.
- Wrong installation directory for the theme name. The directory name must match the slug of the theme. This theme's correct slug and text-domain is bones-rename-me.
- Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function __, with the arguments '600px by 150px' in file functions.php.Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function __, with the arguments '300px by 100px' in file functions.php.More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs. The domains found are bonestheme, dbt.
- The theme uses the register_post_type() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.
- A.git was found.
- No reference to custom header was found in the theme.
- Text Domain: is missing from your style.css header.
- .screen-reader-text css class is needed in your theme css. See : the Codex for an example implementation.
- Screenshot size is 880x660px. Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.Bad screenshot file extension ! File screenshot.png is not an actual JPG file. Detected type was : "image/png".
- Possible Favicon found in header.php. Favicons are handled by the Site Icon setting in the customizer since version 4.3.
- Possible hard-coded links were found in the file admin.php.
Ligne141: _e( '<span id='footer-thankyou'>Developed by <a href='http://yoursite.com' target='_blank'>Your Site Name</a></span>. Built using
- This theme does not contain optional file rtl.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file front-page.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file home.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file category.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file tag.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file taxonomy.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file author.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file date.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file attachment.php.
- This theme does not contain optional file image.php.
- The theme appears to use include or require : admin.php
Ligne68: // include_once( ABSPATH . WPINC . '/feed.php' ); // include theIf these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead. Otherwise, use include_once or require_once instead.