WordPress 5.3.2 theme
- THEME TYPEWordPress child theme 5.3.2
- FILE NAMEauthority-pro-v1.3.0.zip
- FILE SIZE1258961 bytes
- LICENSEGNU GPL 2
- FILES INCLUDEDCSS, PHP, Bitmap images
- THEME URIhttps://my.studiopress.com/themes/authority/
- AUTHOR URIhttps://www.studiopress.com/
- TAGSaccessibility-ready, block-styles, custom-background, custom-colors, custom-logo, custom-menu, e-commerce, editor-style, featured-images, full-width-template, left-sidebar, one-column, right-sidebar, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, translati
- CREATION DATE2020-01-13
- LAST FILE UPDATE2020-01-13
- LAST VALIDATION2020-01-13 21:35
- OTHER VERSIONS
This theme seems to be proprietary. Themecheck doesn't distribute commercial themes.
- Themes that use the tag accessibility-ready will need to undergo an accessibility review.
See https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/accessibility/Found wrong tag block-styles in style.css header.Found wrong tag custom-logo in style.css header.Found wrong tag wide-blocks in style.css header.
- Possible hard-coded links were found in the file landing-page.php.20: <figure class='wp-block-image'><img src='$authority_landing_image_url' alt='Paris' class='wp-image-1377'/><figcaption> Photo by <a href='https://unsplash.com/photos/Pi3YUQivm6o' target='_blank' rel='noreferrer noPossible hard-coded links were found in the file contact.php.23: <p>Add a contact form to this page with the WPForms Lite plugin (Third Party). Learn <a href='https://my.studiopress.com/documentation/wpforms/plugin-usage/create-contac